Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Nola365

I saw someone else explain this idea so I thought it would be a good way to really get into blogging more! Everyday this year I'll try to get one here and blog about what Nola is doing and how she is growing and learning. I'll throw some updates on the rest of us in there also! (Disclaimer: No guarantees that I'll actually post something every single day, but I sure will try!)

January 1, 2013

Nola is 19 weeks old today! That's 4 months, 1 week and 4 days old! As cliche and it sounds, it really has flown by so fast! I can really see the wheels turning and her learning how to do so many new things!

She's getting a little too big/old for her bouncy seat! Here she is telling me, "Mom, this thing is for babies, look how easily I can get out!" I think I'll be strapping her in from now on!!

For good measure, here is her 4 month picture...she's such a ham!

No comments:

Post a Comment